Sunday, July 3, 2016

My Customer's Avatar

I think that my typical customer would fall in the 25-40 age range. They would probably be interested in technology, business, current events, and social media. Since they are most likely small-business owners, I think that they are probably pretty thrifty when it comes to spending money, and probably do not have live the most exorbitant lifestyles. I also feel that they are family-oriented, and have a strong desire to make an impact in their desired field because they want to promote their brand image even more than their current resources allow them to.

Some things that I find in common with my customer's avatar are that I, too, am very interested in technology, business, current events, and social media. I don't really fall into the age range category and I don't have a family of my own, so I'm different in that regard. However, I also would like to make an impact on the world in my future career and I hope that I will be able to successfully do this someday.

I do have some things in common with my customer's avatar. I don't think it's a coincidence because I feel that the idea I have proposed for a business has, at least in some respects, been a reflection and representative of what I'm interested in and would like to see improve in today's business world. I think that it's important to work with a concept one can stand behind in order to drive work ethic and promote success in the workplace. Because of this, I'm glad to share some similarities with my customer's avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment