I think the most formative experience was being introduced to a new entrepreneurial mindset, something that I did not possess before starting this class. Yes, I had done entrepreneurial things, but I don't feel that I really looked at them from entrepreneurial point of view. Now that I've seen things from this new perspective, I think that I'll carry this with me for the rest of my career and it will affect the way I view business ideas and concepts in the future. In being honest, I don't think I had any moments in this class that could be considered "joyous," but in terms of accomplishments I'm proud of, I'm proud of the fact that I didn't give up or let my laziness prevent me from being successful in this class (for the most part).
Now that I've reached the end of the class, I honestly do believe that I have developed an entrepreneurial mindset. As I mentioned earlier, I also feel that developing this new entrepreneurial mindset is the greatest takeaway that I can think of from this class. I felt challenged by the assignments to think differently and to approach them in a way that I had never done before, and I think that it was a real learning experience.
For students taking this class in the future, I recommend coming in with a open mindset. I think that this type of mindset is the best to have when completing the assignments, especially because there will be times where students struggle to see the "point" of an assignment, and may end up not completing it as a result. I think that the open mindset will allow students to complete more assignments and to think more about the "grand scheme of things," and how the assignment may be contributing to a larger piece of the proverbial puzzle.
No comments:
Post a Comment