My business concept's primary revenue drivers are the services it would perform for various clients' social media presence, improving upon things such as number of followers, likes, page views, and market awareness. Clients pay for the services performed, and my concept makes money as a result. Other than that, there aren't really any other revenue drivers I can think of.
I think the next product that my customers want would be a service where they can manage all of their different social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) in one place, easily and effectively.
The next product/service enhances my existing concept because it allows my concept to go one step further, in that the company can interact and work with clients after the initial social media consultation is performed. It also fosters an environment for customer loyalty, as well as improving client perception of our company.
Since I can't really search for a similar service on Amazon, I'll discuss a hypothetical option for this exercise. My option is a product where one sees all of their current social media accounts on one page, complete with statistics and user information. Customers like this product because the product gives them the ability to manage all of their accounts from one central location, making things much easier. To improve the design/usability features of the product, I would include new features which increase user satisfaction and interaction, while minimizing and/or eliminating any features that interfere with these criteria. This product is a good addition to my concept's product line because it increases the amount of interaction between the company and potential clients, and creates an additional source of revenue.
No comments:
Post a Comment