I received good feedback on my last pitch, and I tried to implement it as best as I could in the third iteration. Most people said my second pitch was an improvement on the first, but that it included a lot of filler words that made it sound less concise and efficient than it could've been. Based off of that feedback, I tried to tailor my third pitch to incorporate these changes (less filler and more concise).
https://youtu.be/v9p1RcNbDv8
I think you did a great job of elaborating what you venture concept will do for companies. Some people don't take into consideration the impact that social media will have on their company and I think this would work well with companies. I did a good job of incorporating the feedback that was given to you.
ReplyDeleteFirst, I'd like to say that this is a great concept that I think is actually worth pursuing. As far as your pitch goes, you did a great job clearly explaining your venture. As far as critiques on the pitch, I'd say it was a little long. We had 90 seconds on the first one, but then on the third one it said we had 60 seconds. So basically, your pitch is either 15 seconds or 45 seconds longer than what it should be. Also, I'm not sure if this is just me, but at 1:26 the video cuts out and all that remains is audio.
ReplyDelete